We capture the first 10 pages of results when we query a search engine with your monitored keywords. We capture each individual HTML page and parse out all the results you are interested in.
If you only want to see how to find the full SERP, then please just jump to the bottom, as we first cover how to filter your tracked keywords to find the keywords for which you want to see the full SERP.
1. Click on Rank Tracking
2. To quickly find a specific keyword, simply use the 'search icon' towards the top right-hand side of the page
3. Type in the keyword phrase you are looking for.
You can also use AND, -keyword or [exact] to help find exactly what you are looking for.
4. This will filter our monitored keyword list to the ones that match your query
5. Click on the 'x' to remove the filter you have applied
6. Click on '+' to apply a different filter
7. SEO teams typically use 'Tags' to organise and manage their keyword lists
8. A list of tags will be displayed with a count of keywords in each tag group
Select the tag groups you are interested in or type in the search bar. e.g. I have typed "api".
9. This has produced a nicely filtered list of my monitored keywords
10. To see the full SERP for a specific keyword, simply click on the 'Top 100' icon on the right-hand side of that row
11. This shows you a sanitised view of the SERP that we captured on that day
(You can see 90 days of SERPs in the platform. To see the SERP for the same keyword on another date, simply go back to the table and apply a date filter).
If you want to see the full SERP for greater than 90 days then ask us about our Big Query integration where we save the full SERP for every keyword rank check for all your projects.